Great peer-to-peer session at RSAC this afternoon. Thanks to all who participated.
I promised you I would post a list of sessions at RSAC this week that involve partner security, so here it is. There are seven total, though the first is already finished. Hope to see some of you again in these sessions.
- Tue 3:30 p – GRC-T09: The Coming Revolution: Industry Groups Defining Vendor Assessment Standards – Panel, including Howard Schmidt, former president of Information Security Forum (ISF), ISSA and (ISC)2, and former Cyber-Security advisor to the Bush and Obama Administrations, former Microsoft CSO/CISO.
- Wed 8:00 a – CRWD-W01: Combating Cyber Risk in the Supply Chain, Joshua Douglas, CTO Raytheon Cyber Products
- Wed 9:10 a – ECO-W02: Addressing the Global Supply Chain Threat Challenge: Huawei, a Case Study – Andy Purdy, CSO Huawei Technologies USA
- Thu 10:20 a – CRWD-R03: Best Practice or Bust? Test Your Approach to Third-Party Risk, James Christiansen, VP, Accuvant
- Thu 10:20 a – P2P-R038: Third Party Supplier Governance—Secure the Supply Chain, Puneet Kukreja, National Australia Bank
- Thu 11:30 a – GRC-R04: Is Your Third-Party Service Provider Vendor Management Program Good Enough? – Patrice Coles, Compliance Manager
- Fri 11:20 a – STR-F03: Supply Chain as an Attack Chain: Key Lessons to Secure Your Business, panel